Monday, June 1, 2009

PC Disaster.

Absolute b*****y disaster today . The day started well enough, beautiful sunshine, gentle breeze and school work completed on schedule. After a quick run into town to the post office I had an hour's chill out time before settling down to do a final read through and proof read. That's when things started to go downhill, over the precipice more like. First I found that the comments page I had been putting my final comments on was the 'wrong' comments page. OK, just a matter of cut, copy and paste- or so I thought. Things didn't work out and I couldn't delete the comments from the wrong place etc etc. Then I discovered that all the work I did yesterday had failed to back up. I could SCREAM. Now I have to write most of comments again. So bye bye to the sun and garden and back to the pc instead. Here's a cheery iris from the pond to brighten up today's post.